In Provider Home Policy
Care In Provider Home Policy
Click here to edit text
In order for client's to be able to be in a providers home for care the following must be provided:
- A CBI background check for all residents or guests in the home that will have access to clients that are aged 16 or above. If an individual has been in Colorado for less than five years, a national background check is required.
- A diagram of the house with exit paths marked, must be visible in all common areas.
- A list of all residents / guests in home, names and ages. Including host home residents, host home residents show be designated as such.
- Each resident / guests 16 and above will be check against the excluded provider database as an extra precaution.
- A safety plan detailing the
- Emergency plan for different situations, weather, fire, intruder, etc.
- Daily safety measures, placement of fire / smoke detectors, fire extinguishers, and carbon monoxide detectors. At minimum there must be a detector for smoke and carbon monoxide in each room, and a fire extinguisher in any room that there are fire places or a stove and each floor of the home.
- Any additional safety measure put in place, may include things such as additional security, gates, placement of toxins, security cameras, etc.
These documents must be visible at the provider home and on file with Angels Service LLC. Any changes must be reported within 24 hours in writing to Angels Service LLC.
In the event that there is an incident Angels Service LLC must be contacted by phone / text at time of incident with a written report due within 24 hours.
Template for provider convenience:
- Emergency plan for:
- Home Intrusion:
- Unsafe General Area:
- Client Elopement:
- Client Injury:
- Provider Injury:
- Daily safety
- Placement of fire / smoke detectors:
- Fire extinguishers
- Carbon monoxide detectors.
- Additional safety measures put in place, may include things such as additional security, gates, placement of toxins, security cameras, etc.