Employment Providing Direct Care as a Care Partner
You're Hired! Let's Do Paperwork
- Job Offer *This is the first step and requires a code. If you don't have a code you will need to request one before beginning.
- Master Agreement for Employees
- CAPS *Make sure there is a full five years of address history or the state will not accept it
- Direct Deposit Review Form *You will have to activate it personally in ADP after your first paper check
- Flu Shot and Health and Safety *If it is past the current flu season; upload a statement saying so in lieu of the vaccine proof. We have to do this every year.
Licensing ***YOU MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE ANY OF THESE***
- Car Insurance
- DMV Report
- Drivers License
- Car Safety Check *If you will NEVER drive clients or other associates then you may upload a statement saying so in place of the car safety check
- *Here is a car safety check form that you may use. We will also accept one from your mechanic or another state safety inspection form.
Basic Training :)
On our home page you will see two buttons at the top. I'm an employee and memos. Make sure you a are familiar with them. Memos will include things from the state and I'm and employee include things such as:
Extras you may need to do depending on the details of your client's needs and location.
Location Review (We will do this with you)
QMAP State Training Verification (We will check this, if you have not already done this we will send you a link to classes)
Hands On Care
*As you complete this CMS written Skills Validation you will need to generalize terminology as they wrote it with facilities in mind. Also understand that you are completing it as a personal care worker NOT a nursing assistant. When you work you must remain within the personal care workers scope of practice.